The Former Decatur Negro High School’s name was changed when a new institution opened on Highway 20 in 1954. School colors were black and gold and mascot, the Tigers. The last high school graduating class was 1969. After the Federal desegregation order, the school was later named in honor of long-time principal, Leon Sheffield and is presently Leon Sheffield Elementary Magnet School.
Lakeside High School [Limited Edition]